Cryolipolysis has several benefits:
- Non-surgical / non-invasive procedure which also means no anaesthetic is required.
- No recovery time, which means everyday activities can be resumed immediately.
- There is no damage to healthy tissue or skin cells.
The new 360° HD CRYO applicator freezes the whole area, while conventional applicators cool from two sides only.
The new 360° HD CRYO is guaranteed to destroy more fat cells in a single application.
fat freezing can reduce fat cells by 42% in a single treatment. Therefore, the number of sessions required is contingent upon one’s aims. Customers can benefit from only one treatment, although multiple treatments are usually required to cover the desired area.
How many cryolipolysis treatment sessions are typically needed?
You may have only one problematic area that may require only one treatment session. You may have more than one problem area that may require treatment or may need more than one treatment in a specific area to achieve your desired goal. You will work with your doctor to design a plan – and the number of treatment sessions – that will best meet your desired goals.
- No surgical incision is required.
- It is a low risk procedure. There is no risk of infection.
- The procedure can be performed on an outpatient basis.
- Patients do not need to be sedated or anesthetized before undergoing the procedure.
- More than one area of the body may be treated in a single session.
- Most people can resume their normal daily activities immediately after treatment.
- The procedure can be performed on people of all ages.
- There is no damage to nerve fibers, blood vessels, muscles, or lasting damaging to skin in the treatment area.
- Fat cells that have been damaged or destroyed are permanently removed from the body.
- Patients may experience an increase in self-esteem due to an improvement in their appearance.